• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QHoster.com vs Shamanhost.com
Need to know more info about QHoster.com and Shamanhost.com, how do they work?
Are they as good as they are spoken about?

(10-31-2017, 03:53 PM)KostG Wrote: Need to know more info about QHoster.com and Shamanhost.com, how do they work?
Are they as good as they are spoken about?

[quote pid='2934' dateline='1509465233']
The had a server hardware failure, and changed the name of their server which broke my entire site. I had to troubleshoot on my own to change host name in config files since their support was slow and completely inept.

Then after I reported that I solved the problem myself, all of a sudden their support responds quickly and repeats what I just told them. Then they blame the hardware issue on their contractor for servers. So QHoster is just a point of sales that's buying server hosting from other companies. What a bunch of crap.

My next hosting provider is Apps4Rent that runs their own servers with secured data center and 24*7 expertise.

[/quote]

Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. "its all about being at the right place at the right time." just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will.

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

What are their customer service/ technical support hours by method? If online chat is available 24/7, what are their phone support hours?

So in my opinion overall in all areas of their service include product prices they are okay.
So I want to stay with QHoster.com for long time and afterall my site is really growing, so I am very happy!

Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!
Coupon: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting plans, including resellers!

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

Before choosing a web host check if they offer flexibility of upgrading to a higher VPS, just in case you run out of the allocated resources.