• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cloud host accepting crypto-currencies
Greetings folks!
I have found bithost.io that offers cloud hosting powered by DigitalOcean starting from just $0.01/hour.
Their service is billed hourly and they are fully bitcoin accepted with also dogecoin and litecoin.
Servers are provisioned in less than a minute.
What do you think about their services? Trustworthy or not? Any similar solutions available?

You need to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
I'd better dealt with hostingsource.com - they offer nice cloud web hosting solutions at good rates.

Their uptime is 100% - your sites will be always up!

To get more information on hosting provider it would be wise to do research with the help of review websites. I can say bithost.io is offering trustworthy service and every feature works properly, you won't regret.

It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service. Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

Cool, bithost.io accept Bitcoin payment and I have opportunity to buy server for 1 day.
- rapid professional tech help (they work even at night - this is great),
- cheap pricing for such resourceful hosting packages.

Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am a webmaster. Highly recommend Bithost.io to anyone!
I used this DO server:
Quote:Memory - 2GB, Cores - 2 Core. SSD - 40GB, Transfer - 3TB, Hourly Price - $0.04
When you need Bitcoin servers ordering Hourly and to be more then just hard drive space I recommend these guys.

They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.
Bithost.io techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

uildnehu http://sraschke.com buy spammers com <a href="http://sraschke.com/">buy spammers com</a> ahpz buy spammers com