• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for reseller
So I'm gonna need a reseller for some design clients, friends, and sites of mine. Any suggestions?

Requirements:

less than 15/mo
    free whmcs or blesta preferably
    good support
    unlimited accounts or at least 30
    disk space - 50gb or more
    bandwith - not really a concern as long as the disk space requirement is fulfilled
    relatively reputable

Thanks

(05-31-2017, 08:31 AM)PiercePhreek Wrote: So I'm gonna need a reseller for some design clients, friends, and sites of mine. Any suggestions?

Requirements:

less than 15/mo
    free whmcs or blesta preferably
    good support
    unlimited accounts or at least 30
    disk space - 50gb or more
    bandwith - not really a concern as long as the disk space requirement is fulfilled
    relatively reputable

Thanks
Taking into account your needs, can say that kvchosting.net is reliable host. Their ssd reseller hosting plans look affordable.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

I know blazingfasthost.com is professional one. Check out their reseller deals.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

Check out http://dailyrazor.com
Their reseller web hosting solutions look really affordable.
The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

As per requirement, I will recommend you pop over unlimited reseller hosting with whmcs
in 2018 So as an example that you have decided to resell hosting to your shoppers.

But only pay-as-you-go website hosting companies can cache all of your MySQL information in RAM for excessive speed. Read more concerning the hardware that powers our reseller hosting on our hosting technology web page.

(09-05-2018, 07:24 AM)NoraRamsey Wrote: As per requirement, I will recommend you more about cheap reseller Plans India So as an example that you have decided to resell hosting to your shoppers.

But only pay-as-you-go website hosting companies can cache all of your MySQL information in RAM for excessive speed. Read more concerning the hardware that powers our reseller hosting on our hosting technology web page.

I think that you can use traditional reseller hosting services like rockhoster.com offer or even small VPS solution (I would recommend checking hostingsource.com). The prices are ~ on the same range level.

There are some options available on the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

I believe this is one of the best reseller hosting provider:
https://rockhoster.com/reseller/