• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Dedicated Server
Hello,

I am looking to buy dedicated server at cheap price. I need this for software testing. I need min 2gb Ram with core 2-3 core processor, 100MBPS/1GBPS Port, Bandwidth 2 TB or unlimited, Re-load OS any time, One Snap only, OS Window 7 (I use my own key), Help in enabling RDP, Payment Paypal. Budget $80-100 per server.

You can try Hostplay.com server solutions. Their pricing is fair, especially considering their reliability, service and support.

Have a look at servers from hostsailor.com, servers have good performance and aren't overloaded. Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.

To my mind okayservers.com would definitely meet your demands. Their servers are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Support is skilled.

A2hosting.com servers are worth trying as their prices are affordable and plans are full-featured.
Support is online for 24 hours and they are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters all over the IT world.

Check out Hostingsource.com server deals, they will deliver high quality server plans with high uptime and performance. Support is available and helpful.

It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service. Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

for best web hosting services must visit on Hostperl, they provide very good services at affordable rate.

Hello, you can find suitable dedicated server for you on this site https://pangnote.com

[quote pid='1450' dateline='1496219350']
Before deciding which is the best dedicated server for web hosting let us understand what parameters matter while choosing a best dedicated server hosting:

[b]1. Space and storage -[/b] Storage resources should be upgraded or even downgraded as per requirements.

[b]2. Traffic on the website is well managed and optimized- [/b]Since space allotted to the website is large, the website should be capable of holding a large amount of traffic on the website. Moreover, your website can also rank better when it comes to search engine optimization since dedicated hosting boosts site speed.

[b]3. Easy to customize resources- [/b]Adding or subtracting RAM, disk space should be easy with just a click. This reduces time-to-scale for many business.

[b]4. Unique IP addresses - [/b]With different IP addresses a business can have two different websites. This is because business prefer maintaining two separate identities. One corporate and one customer facing. In such cases, having a unique IP address comes handy.

[b]5. Zero overheads for maintaining equipment- [/b]Using a dedicated hosting is a one time cost and investment. Users prefer this because there is no other investment needed to maintain the resources under use.

[b]6. Load balancing -[/b][b] [/b]Load balancing is nothing but intelligent distribution of traffic among multiple servers to achieve optimal resource utilization. Traffic from the internet passes thorough failover firewall configurations to either of the 2–3 load balancers. Based on the configuration, the load balances selects a destination server and routes traffic in real time.
[/quote]
I would suggest you to go with Apps4Rent for SSD based servers that they offer.