• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any good dedicated server? - budget $70
#1
Hello!
What is the best dedicated server provider for you?
I'm checking Gigapros.com dedicated servers in the USA. Can I trust them? Any alternatives?
Are they good enough?
 
Reply
#2
I know Gigapros.com is trustworthy. The setup was easy, the host service is good value, and is exactly as good as my pre-research showed, and the only time I had a problem, I spoke with an intelligent and friendly rep who fixed it for me. It's even a provider that has made some effort at being sustainably powered!

Like their dedicated server special:
Intel Xeon E5 server with 6 CPU cores
Fully managed, 128 GB DDR4 RAM, 4 TB disk, 69/month.
 
Reply
#3
Pretty good budget dedicated servers you'll find at Bullten.com web host. Easy to use, friendly interface. Now I'm in the process of building my sites and have asked a few support questions already and have been very pleased with the fast help I received.
 
Reply
#4
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
 
Reply
#5
There are some options available on the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.
 
Reply
#6
Must say that gigapros server hosting provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support. You won't go wrong with them.
The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive.
 
Reply
#7
(08-15-2022, 06:43 AM)Vessolen Wrote: I know Gigapros.com is trustworthy. The setup was easy, the host service is good value, and is exactly as good as my pre-research showed, and the only time I had a problem, I spoke with an intelligent and friendly rep who fixed it for me. It's even a provider that has made some effort at being sustainably powered!

Like their dedicated server special:
Intel Xeon E5 server with 6 CPU cores
Fully managed, 128 GB DDR4 RAM, 4 TB disk, 69/month.
What are the renewal terms and fees? Know that if you are a first-time subscriber, you will likely sign up at a discounted rate that the changes when you renew your contract – make sure that you know the full ramifications.
 
Reply
#8
I use GTHost.com instant server hosting service for hosting a set of high traffic websites. Amazing host! GO WITH THEM!
This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.
 
Reply
  


Forum Jump:


Browsing: 1 Guest(s)