• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast hosting for blog?
I'm looking to move my blog to another Wordpress host, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting?
The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog. What are your views on Greenwebpage.com hosting solutions? Are they reliable enough to try?
Other web hosts?

Thank you!

Attractive hosting plans can be got from allwebhost.com and libertyvps.net.
They are always fast and responsive with all your needs and the prices are great!

Stable hosting providers are: legionbox.com and rockhoster.com.
Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.

My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer. Profvs.com is what all providers should strive for when it comes to customer service and support, each time I contact them regarding an issue they where always helpful and ensuring the issue was fully resolved.

I am pleased to deal with Hostnamaste.com openvz vps, I came to them on recommendation so I really believe in paying the good favor forward.
The support is wonderful and helpful. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.

Deals from rockhoster.com and planethoster.com are worth trying.
They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.

Believe Exmasters.com vps host is flexible enough to meet your needs. CPU: 1 Core, RAM: 2 GB, SSD: 25 GB, Monthly Price: $10.
Fully managed, 24/7/365 technical support available (e-mail, phone, icq, online chat).

Think that you'll precisely not regret having looked at NetShop isp cPanel web hosting solutions.
The system is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want.