• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
500 gbs of SSD required.
Looking for hosting user help to choose the hosting provider suitable for me.
What are your views on hostingsource.com and also netshop-isp.com.cy hosting solutions?
Planning to host a website with video materials, 500 gbs of SSD required.
Any recommendations, please?

Accounts from rockhoster.com and planethoster.com are worth trying.
I highly recommend everybody to work with them. Just go ahead and try. You will never regret it.

I trust NetShop-isp.com.cy 100% with ALL my accounts. This is the only host I use. Try them, you won't be sorry.
Use their Singapore dedicated servers. Softaculous included for FREE in all plans.

I've been using NetShop-isp.com.cy for a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied. The Support is very fast and efficient, and usually resolves any problem or issue within hours. I currently have joomla with my site and they do notify me when there's an security problem with joomla and warn me for the upgrade, which is nice. It made me feel great knowing I could have fast service from a reliable host.

Quote:Planning to host a website with video materials, 500 gbs of SSD required.
I definitely would recommend NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting solutions to any friends of mine.
They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.
Price seems very competitive (another reason I went with this provider).

Vote for NetShop Isp dedicated servers. infrastructure spans across Europe, Asia Pacific and the United States with 15 Data Centers and global connectivity carriers.
Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues. Try getting a response from the big hosting providers… lol.