• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ecommerce hosting provider?
Hello,
What do you think is the best ecommerce hosting provider?
I'm considering Hostnamaste.com web host. Is their VPS reliable?
What do you think? What host is better? Why?

Ownwebservers.com offers reliable Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting solutions for customers who require more control and resources than shared hosting, but do not need a dedicated server. Their VPS servers are powered by KVM hypervisor technology, which provides complete isolation between virtual machines, ensuring maximum security, stability, and performance. Customers have the flexibility to choose from a variety of operating systems, including CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Windows Server, and more. Ownwebservers.com also provides a user-friendly control panel, automatic backups, full root access, scalable resources, high network uptime, 24/7 support, and optional managed services. Overall, their VPS servers are a reliable choice for web hosting needs that require greater resources, customization, or scalability than shared hosting.

I'm so happy to be using Hostnamaste.com for all my hosting needs! Their openvz vps package prices also amazed me.
Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great. They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.

Can say that hostnamaste.com gets A++ for every category. By bringing all of the domains together, I can easily manage them.
Pricing is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is responsive and helpful.

Deals from rockhoster.com and planethoster.com are full-featured and low cost.
They are really good website hosts. They have a variety of hosting options and a variety of options. The pricing is budget friendly.

You'd better choose hostingsource.com VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan.
Advantages: cPanel/Plesk panels, fast SSD enterprise storage, daily backups and snapshots, redundant systems with failover, 24/7 dedicated support, quick server deployment, scalable resources, top grade security, no contracts.

Other hosts I have used promise a lot before you are a customer, but when you hit a snag their support usually consists of referring you to their knowledge base. And beyond that they want to charge you.

I am 100% satisfied - highly recommend Hostnamaste.com openvz vps hosting services to others.
Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast.

I have had a great experience with eWallHost for e-commerce hosting. They have a wide array of options for data centers in countries such as India, the USA, Finland, Germany, and Switzerland, with exciting plans at affordable pricing. It will make your hosting experience exceptional.

I've been using hosting from hostpro.com for a long time and I'm very satisfied with their service. Their servers are always stable and their customer support is impressive in its efficiency and effectiveness. I am sure that their expertise in the hosting industry will help ensure the success of your online store. Although I have not had experience with Hostnamaste.com, I would recommend you to consider hostpro.com given their reliability and quality of service.