• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any good web hosting solution?
Hello forum,
So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
Do you know anything about coinshosting.com hosting? Any reviews, alternatives?
Thank you!

I always look for a few things: reliability, support/knowledge, price - you get what you pay for really.

Use the code: 50% OFF - VPS servers and cPanel hosting. Happy using Coinshosting.com VPS Linux RDP Hosting.
All plans, Shared, VPS, RDP are NVMe storage only. They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.

As an alternative, try considering Neironvps.com virtual private servers.
Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.
As for their servers, they are really fast.

Accounts from libertyvps.net and ewallhost.com are worth trying.
You guys are the B E S T - all of you! You have tenaciously and patiently hung in with me as I worked my way through this maze. I have emptied the mailbox and now have something to do when I am bored out of my mind: go clean it out again!

My experience with Profvds.com is superb. The host offers ipv4+ipv6/64 subnet with all servers, 25 mail port open and rnds configuration in end user panel.
Recommend their cheap vps Slovakia. RDNS in control panel, mail port open.

Accounts from ewallhost.com and rockhoster.com are full-featured and cheap.
You have ALWAYS had impeccable services from them. They've guided you through a lot of difficult transitions of websites with cheerfulness, professionalism, and very thorough work.

Attractive plans are available from allwebhost.com and legionbox.com.
The uptime has been fantastic and the support staff is always responsive, polite, and helpful. The pricing has also been very satisfactory.