• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
choosing a VPS host in Europe. Any help?
I need help choosing a VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $20 to $40 a month.

What are your views on Profvds.com vps ? Are they reliable? What host is better?

Wish all would be the same professionals in their businesses. I'm extremely happy with service and pricing.
Never had problems with Profvds.com, great cheap vps Slovakia provider. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.

I haven't used Regvps.com's hosting services, so I can't comment on them directly. However, I noticed that their offer includes 30 GB SSD for $15.8. From my experience, there are better deals available, particularly those offering NVMe storage, which significantly outperforms SSD in terms of speed and efficiency. For instance, I'm currently with Hostpro.com, where I get an NVMe server with 100 GB of disk space, 4 GB RAM, and 2 CPUs for just $12 a month. Their servers are not only high-quality but also backed by prompt and always available technical support. The inclusion of daily backups has been a lifesaver for me on multiple occasions. If you're looking for a more cost-effective and high-quality server solution, I’d recommend reaching out to Hostpro.com directly through their chat service for assistance in selecting the right plan for your needs

Alternatively, you can consider hosting from hostpro.com. They have VPS plans that meet your requirements and budget. For example, the same "NVMe VPS-1" for $12 (4 GB RAM, 2 CPU, 100 GB NVMe SSD, Unlimited bandwidth).
Their technical support is good and provides high-quality assistance. They can even help you move from your previous hosting.
Overall, I am satisfied and recommend you to try it.

Excellent quality of service - I am happy with profvds.com host. I really love the control panel software they use.
The patience of their staff with people like me who need lots of guidance is much appreciated.

Before purchasing cheap VPS hosting, there are several factors you should consider to ensure that the service meets your needs:

1. Operating System
2. Resource Allocation
3. Bandwidth
4. Control Panel
5. Security
7. Scalability:

By considering these factors, you can make an informed decision when purchasing cheap VPS hosting and choose a service that meets your needs while providing value for money.

Nice EU vps solutions are offered by GTHost.com provider.
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
Highly recommended.

As an alternative, try considering Libertyvps.net Bitcoin vps solutions.
It is also 100% Mobile Ready, so I have the opportunity to manage my hosting account.

It is easy to use hosting provider and I would highly recommend its hosting to other webmasters.

OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 55% OFF on all VPS hosting plans - Use Code XMAS55. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!