• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a VPS. Any recommendations?
Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor.
So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
Any info on RegVPS.com hosting solutions? Are they trustworthy?
Thank you!

VPS accounts from legionbox.com and coinshosting.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
Super-transparent with their pricing and services, admin areas all really easy to manage too. But the thing that keeps me a customer is the excellent customer support I receive. Truly the best.

Best of all, my site is noticeably more responsive. The will always go the extra effort, been with them almost 8 months and never regretted it once.
Give RegVPS.com solutions a try. What I want to add is that network and server uptime is quite good.

I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts from decent hosting providers: libertyvps.net and allwebhost.com ($5 first month for any plan).
Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.

I've been using RegVPS.com for over 8 months and I've only had minor issues with them.
I must say I've saved good money and the hosting has been rock solid, fast. Recommend their linux vps solutions.

A 2-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, and 100 GB of SSD will be enough for five websites to perform optimally. However, website performance depends not only on server characteristics and settings, but also on the optimization of the content itself. In the case of outdated and resource-intensive websites with heavy image formats (png, jpeg), even the fastest VPS may not be effective. So don't wonder why a powerful VPS doesn't perform at its best.
However, if you don't have any problems with your site and are looking for the best servers to improve speed, I recommend considering the offers from hostpro.com. I personally use their hosting and am impressed with the stability of their servers, loading speeds, and support efficiency. I think you will find it useful to look into their VPS plans and consult with their support team.
Regarding RegVPS.com, they are also an option, but I advise you to familiarize yourself with the services and their prices and compare them with hostpro.com before making a decision.

VPS plans from inet.ws and hostingsource.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Excellent. Great & kind Support, great service. Prices are low, there’s nothing to complain of.

Think that you'll not regret having looked at NetShop Isp vps hosting solutions.
Use the code: SAVE60 to get 60% OFF Cloud VPS Hosting Plans.
Continue with: Recurring 20% OFF on Renewals.

A VPS with a 2-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, and 100 GB of SSD should generally be adequate for five websites, provided they are well-optimized. Remember, website performance is influenced not just by server specs, but also by how efficiently your site's content is managed. Heavy images and outdated site components can slow down even a high-performing VPS.

However, if your websites are optimized and you're seeking servers to enhance speed, I suggest looking into hostpro.com's offerings. I use their hosting services and can vouch for the stability and speed of their servers, as well as the effectiveness of their support. Exploring their VPS plans and discussing your specific needs with their support team could be beneficial.

While RegVPS.com is another viable option, I recommend comparing their services and pricing with those of hostpro.com to make an informed decision. It's always good to weigh your options to ensure you choose a hosting solution that best meets your requirements.

From my experience with Regvps.com, I can honestly and easily recommend their linux vps as the solution for your web sites and email services.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.