• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canada VPS hosting + SSL Certificates?
Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store. The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive.
Do you know anything about GTHost.com Canada vps hosting + SSL Certificates?
Are they good for running e-shops? Alternatives?

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

If you ask me, I like GTHost.com Montreal vps.
The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.
Servers with local storage keep all data on a local RAID1 to provide fault tolerance in case of hardware defects.

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
They are certainly ones of the most affordable hosts available online with almost all the features you need to run a website.

I bought GTHost.com cheap vps and loved the speed! Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source projects like Joomla, Mambo, etc., and good prices and tutorials for all level´s knowledge people. I will be keeping as a customer with this host for years to come!

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostround.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
Awesome service, can't be faulted. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. High quality service I've not experienced elsewhere. 110% highly recommended.

VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and ownwebservers.com are worth trying as they are well-balanced and cheap.
When my website was down I’ve got all the necessary support immediately.
The support agent was friendly and knowledgeable.
My website was in the air again in no time.

Starting with GTHost.com vps hosting. No problems and they come highly recommended by my friends. I like the way that they treat their hosting customers. They have informed me if their were any outages. I have never noticed my sites being down unless it was due to my own fault.