• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DDos protected VPS hosting?
Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
Have seen Regvps.com offered nice hosting plans.

How reliable is this host? Any other recommendations?

Without a doubt, the best thing about RegVPS.com is their support, I've never came across another provider that's provided such high quality and friendly help for my products, and also things not directly related to my service; they'll help you if they can. Speed connectivity is quite good.

I am quite satisfied with private vps RegVPS.com provides, as well as the customer service and customer support & team.
They have amazing support, either by phone (very fast, no more than 3 minutes wait time). The support personnel is knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.

VPS accounts from qhoster.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

I'm extremely happy with RegVPS.com services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
Linux vps hosting package prices also amazed me. Features fit my needs perfectly. Recommended!

I had a recent support call with RegVPS.com and the tech spend 45 minutes with me on-line trying to fix my problem. They also responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand. I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend them!

Plans from ownwebservers.com and rockhoster.com are full-featured and low cost.
They just are there and it works. You don't need anything else. It is like a car without a bonnet. You know the engine is there inside but you never have to look into it because something is not quite right. It just works and the manufacturer has decided to not add a bonnet because they know you will never need to open it.

VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
Great hosts with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.