• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any good hosting dedicado en mexico?
I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I've found out that digitalserver.com.mx offers hosting dedicado en mexico and this what I need.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on this hosting provider. Will it be worth to deal with them? Do they offer any discounts?

I believe the comparison will help you to choose the right option to deal with. Nice server hosting deals you'll find at hostforweb.com and also netshop-isp.com.cy web hosts. High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

Don't let other peoples experience decide for you, listen to what other clients say, and decide for yourself.

How long have they been providing hosting services in Mexico?

I've switched hosting providers a dozen times, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you find a host that you like thats whats important, not what anyone else thinks.

Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is.
The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.