• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need cloud hosting account (60 GB - HD, 2 TB - Bandwidth)
Hey buds,
looking for good place where I can get managed cloud hosting:
12GB of RAM, Linux, 24/7 customer support, 60 GB - HD, 2 TB - Bandwidth
Well, having done a search, Viux.com look to be nice places for that.
I'd like to ask some experts to help in order to choose the providers.

Can I rely on them?

I have only been with VIUX.com for a short while, but so far I am more than impressed. The reply times are really fast (the longest time I have had to wait for a reply to a ticked question was just over 30 minutes - which is more than acceptable, seeing as other Giant Web Hosts can take 7-14 days to reply).

No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend viux.com cloud web hosting service.
They are highly reliable, professional and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast support.

5 out of 5, 10 out of 10, No doubt viux.com being a great cloud web hosting provider to host your website/s with! Highly Recommended! No issues gets unsolved... Got various levels of support personnels, so no issues gets unresolved.

They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times.
Their interface is simple. Servers are fast - Viux.com is cool cloud host. Excellent performance combined with the best value around.