• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Cloud vps hosting providers
I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the vps host.
What do you think about ssdcloudservers.com?
They offer cloud vps plans.
The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order Cloud VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about it?

Does the host publish the monthly prices or the ones for 2 years because this shows there openness about pricing because while I was searching for a good host I saw great prices being published but when I looked closer you had to sign up for 2 years to get the great price. If you went on a month to month basis the price can be nearly 50% higher.

THE TRUTH comes out of comparison, so check out these ones:

http://viux.com - Pricing is reasonable, uptime is great.
http://rareservers.com - Affordable pricing, fast servers + helpful customer support.

Pricing is very cheap I must say. Everything works due to their server uptime... I also like the features they offer: one click installer, website builder, free domain, etc.

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal. Its not that I don't trust anyone, well people I've never met face to face in person I don't trust, and have every reason not to, for you don't know what the company is really like, you don't really know if they exist at all.

I'd recommend you to use services from kvchosting.net and hostwinds.com.
They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.

Give Centohost.com a try!

Must say that this web hosting service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

ach company claims itself as the best VPS provider but very few companies are standing for this tag. Choosing a VPS plan depends on many factors such as: -

Customer Support
Root access
Security
Network speed
Speed and More.
Many companies rely on the above-given points but their price were so high that it becomes difficult for small businesses to buy them. And some companies provide services at a very low cost but their support is not so good and VPS hosting becomes a headache for business owners.

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.