• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Managed server in Mexico City? Please recommend some good web hosts
Looking for Linux server with 1TB of HD
So, what places can you recommend me to look at?
I've already found digitalserver.com.mx, but know nothing about them, however they perfectly meet my demands.
They have servers in Mexico City. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

Are there limitations to the types of software that you can run or install?

I have clients who have had their website hosted with a different web hosts and when their site was down, not working correctly, or had a hosting question. They could not get a definite answer from who they hosted with or would take for ever before receiving a response from support.

Digitalserver.com.mx is very good professional web hosting provider.

I've been with digitalserver.com.mx and their MX shared hosting for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.

When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy. Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host company. What they can say about it?

Very happy with my switch to digitalserver.com.mx and their real MX servers.
I've used their tech support extensively and they are in fact knowledgeable. Wait times for phone support is about what you'd expect - in the five minute range on a busy day. Their support team is Mexican so that is much appreciated.

(08-11-2017, 10:43 AM)MiraJoker Wrote: Looking for Linux server with 1TB of HD
I've already found meilleurs taux credits .mx, but know nothing about them, however they perfectly meet my demands.
They have servers in Mexico City. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

Switzerland Dedicated Server and VPS Hosting Server give you full control and greatest execution.

I've already found digitalserver.com.mx, but know nothing about them, however they perfectly meet my demands.

Top features to look out before choosing dedicated server hosting for your business.
• Load Balancing
• Bandwidth usage
• Network Quality
• CPU Performance
• Downtime
• Scalability.
• Tech Support

Recommending Apps4Rent as top dedicated hosting provider that you can opt for based on your budget and the level of support: