• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for managed Dedicated Server in Hong Kong
Hey guys,
Would you help me with my dedicated server search?
I need reliable one in Hong Kong. Specs: 1 TB of HD + 12 TB of data transfer.
I want to know about superbithost.com and their reliability.

Have you ever tried their hosting services before? Please share your thoughts?!

I was so impressed with the service, support and price that I moved another of my web sites to them as well.
If you are looking for a good host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then superbithost.com is the way to go.

Well, their server locations are great: Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, etc.
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent web hosting service, don't hesitate, superbithost.com web host will meet your expectations in terms of reliability, speed and support.

(08-01-2017, 08:53 AM)Powerbank Wrote: Hey guys,
Would you help me with my dedicated server search?
I need reliable one in Hong Kong. Specs: 1 TB of HD + 12 TB of data transfer.
I want to know about superbithost.com and their reliability.

Have you ever tried their hosting services before? Please share your thoughts?!

Does the provider offer a free trial? Almost every provider offers at least a 30-day trial, but some offer longer terms – keep your eyes and ears open and take advantage of the no-commitment period to test every facet of the service.

My experiences with superbithost.com have been 100 percent positive. Finding the new hosting provider was more difficult then getting a new customer. They know how to deal with customers and fix the issues quickly. They are available 24/7 on live chat, email and phone.
They're great. Fantastic even.

I am a developer that does web sites for clients. I have had my own account with superbithost.com for about 5 months, no problems. Based on positive reviews and pretty good experience with my site, I signed up a client whose previous web hosting contract was expiring.

Really good host providing really professional hosting services.