• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reseller account to have a deal with ...
Webhostingbuzz.com and a2hosting.com have provided nice reseller plans and I'm in two minds which way is better to follow?
Please help me to make a right choice.
Thanks.

What are the provider’s requirements to cancel a hosting contract? What is their required period of notice?

Well, it seems to me that you can also check out QHoster.com and their cPanel reseller hosting deals.
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price. They offer multiple payment options as well as server locations choice.

I would normally look for in below order:
1) Support - Technical support is very important.
2) Value for Price
3) Uptime. Reliability
My recommendation is Hostwinds.com and their ssd based reseller hosting solutions.
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

I can say hostwinds.com rocks. I have been hosting my web sites on their hosting account for 4 years. They have provided what I needed in a highly professional manner.

(08-07-2017, 12:28 PM)faithreal Wrote: I would normally look for in below order:
1) Support - Technical support is very important.
2) Value for Price
3) Uptime. Reliability
My recommendation is Hostwinds.com and their ssd based reseller hosting solutions.
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

What is the refund policy during the trial period? Most providers’ trials are not truly free – you’ll end up paying for the service, but get your money back if you are unsatisfied. That said, what does that refund entail?

Have you ever heard of a2hosting.com web host?

Believe their reseller hosting packages are quite good for your needs.
Their servers, support and uptime is superb.